If you've ever desired to master a quantum DPS character that combines the thrill of RNG and the strategy of Mahjong, Qingque might just be your perfect match.
This comprehensive guide will provide you with a detailed breakdown of her abilities, strategies, and optimal relic setups.
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Qingque
Who is Qingque?
Qingque is a unique character in Honkai: Star Rail, who, when played correctly, can perform at the level of a 5-star character.
She's a Quantum DPS whose playstyle revolves around an RNG-based mechanic inspired by the classic Chinese board game, Mahjong.
Qingque's Abilities: A Game of Mahjong
The central mechanic of Qingque's playstyle involves drawing "tiles" from three possible suits throughout the battle.
When she successfully matches four tiles, she enters an enhanced state known as the "Hidden Hand."
This buff significantly boosts her attack and transforms her basic attack into a high-damage AOE nuke.
Understanding Qingque's Skills
- Technique: At the battle's start, she draws two random tiles.
- Talent: This skill draws one random tile at the start of each ally's turn. If she already holds four tiles, the new tile replaces the one with the least matches.
- Skill: This ability draws two random tiles and grants a significant stacking damage buff. The turn will not end after this Skill is used.
- Ultimate: This attack inflicts quantum damage on all enemies and provides a matching hand, allowing her to enter the coveted Hidden Hand state.
Qingque's Eidolons: Enhancing Her Abilities
Eidolons are unique to each character, serving to enhance their abilities and alter their playstyle. Here's how Qingque's Eidolons boost her power:
- E1: Increases her ultimate's damage by 10%.
- E2: Awards 1 energy whenever she draws a tile.
- E3: Ups her ultimate and talent levels, boosting the attack bonus when in Hidden Hand state.
- E4: Gives a 24% chance for her skill to trigger a follow-up attack.
- E5: Raises her skill and base attack levels.
- E6: Ensures her enhanced basic attack refunds a skill point, aiding her skill point economy.
Embracing Qingque's Playstyles: Sub DPS vs. Main DPS
- Sub DPS: This safer approach predominantly utilizes her basic attack to break enemies and generate SP. The focus lies in the single draws from her talent and the guarantee from her ultimate to achieve Hidden Hand state.
- Main DPS: A more adventurous playstyle that fully embraces the RNG, using teammates to generate as much SP as possible for Qingque. This allows her to frequently use her skill and attempt to enter the Hidden Hand state.
Building Qingque: Choosing the Right Relics
Here are the best relic sets for Qingque:
- Best Choice: Genius Set (4 pieces) - Offers outstanding defense penetration bonuses.
- Solid Alternative: Musketeer Set (4 pieces) - Provides free stats and boosts the basic attack bonus.
- Additional Options: Inert Salsotto Set, or Space Sealing Station Set based on your specific needs.
Key Stats to Prioritize
- Body piece: Focus on crit stats.
- Sphere: Aim for quantum damage.
- Rope: Prioritize attack.
- Boots: Choose attack if Qingque is a main carry, or speed if she's an SP-generating sub DPS.
Sub Stats Preferences
- Sub DPS: Prioritize crit stats, attack, and speed subsets.
- Main DPS: Prioritize crit attack and break effect for subsets.
Lightcones: Enhancing Qingque's Power
- Best Choice: Before Dawn - Due to its immense bonuses.
- Good Alternative: Today is Another Peaceful Day - Offers a 20% damage bonus.
- Universal Option: The Seriousness of Breakfast - A solid choice for all erudition characters.
Teaming Up: Choosing the Best Companions for Qingque
As a sub DPS, Qingque meshes well with Jing Yuan, Yanqing, and Hook, who can freely use their skills while she generates SP.
Mastering Qingque requires a mix of strategy, luck, and understanding of her unique abilities.
With this guide, you're now equipped with all the knowledge you need to optimize Qingque's potential and lead your team to victory in Honkai: Star Rail!