This guide aims to simplify the reroll process while providing a One Punch Man World character tier list, ensuring that you can secure your favorite/OP heroes with ease.
Whether you're a seasoned beta player or a newcomer, understanding both the tier list and how to reroll effectively can significantly enhance your gameplay experience.
Let's dive in!
The Ultimate Tier List and Reroll Guide for One Punch Man World
How To Reroll in One Punch Man World?
Rerolling in One Punch Man World is an efficient way to begin your adventure with a strong character lineup.
However, the process requires patience and a bit of know-how.
Here's a step-by-step breakdown:
Emulator or Mobile: Choosing Your Platform
Mobile Devices and Emulators: The game supports guest account creation on both mobile devices and emulators like BlueStacks. This feature is pivotal for rerolling, as you can easily delete a guest account to start anew.
PC Limitations: Unlike its mobile counterpart, the PC client lacks the option to log in as a guest, restricting the ease of rerolling.
The Reroll Process: From Start to Summon
- Tutorial Completion: Your first step is to play through the game's tutorial, culminating in the completion of stage 1-2. This unlocks the mail system and summoning feature, which are essential for rerolling.
- Collecting Summons: After finishing the tutorial, head to the mail section to claim all available summons. Additional summons can be gathered through achievements and story progression, enhancing your initial summon pool.
- Summoning: With your summons in hand, proceed to the character draw section. The game currently offers a standard banner, with about 25 pulls available from the start. It's crucial to note that the summon rates stand at a 3% chance for SSR characters and impression arms.
Efficient Rerolling Tips
Achievements and Extras: Completing achievements and progressing in the story can net you extra premium currency, potentially offering more summons.
Paid Banner Caution: A distinction exists between paid (World Gold) and free (World Silver) currencies. Be mindful of where you invest your resources, especially if you're rerolling for fun or testing the waters.
Advanced Rerolling Strategies
For those dedicated to securing an SSR character from the get-go, consider these additional insights:
- Patience is Key: The process may take several attempts due to the low drop rates. Be prepared to spend around 15-20 minutes per reroll, depending on your efficiency and attention to the game.
- Account Deletion: Should a reroll not go as planned, you can easily start over by creating a new guest account. This resets your progress, allowing another chance at summoning your desired characters.
- Name Reservation: Initially, use a placeholder name for your account. Account names are unique and cannot be reused, even after deletion. You can change your team name later without cost for the first time.
Global Tier List: Reroll Targets
The Essence of the Tier List
The tier list ranks characters from SS to C.
Keep in mind, this tier list is an early projection, subject to change as the game evolves post-launch.
SS Tier: The Elite
Saitama (Dreamworld): Crowned as the king of damage with unmatched speed and power, Saitama's unique playstyle sets him apart. Ideal for players who crave high damage output and fast-paced combat.
Speed-O’-Sound Sonic: Speed and dodging playstyle, another top-tier choice to aim in your rerolls.
Cyborg of Justice Genos: Can go short and long range, making him another great choice for your OPM adventure.
S Tier: The Superb
Genos (Arms Mode): Offers a versatile playstyle with the ability to engage from both close and long ranges. Special attacks make him nearly untouchable, cementing his place just below Saitama.
Speed-O’-Sound Sonic (Prisoner): Hard to play, but if you master his playstyle can be pretty good.
Silverfang: Known for solid damage and utility, Fang is a well-rounded choice.
Atomic Samurai: While not as fast, Samurai delivers devastating damage, making him a formidable ally.
A Tier: The Solid Choices
These heroes are solid choices that offer a balanced combat approach, but still outclassed by S and SS Tier units:
- Genos (Default)
- Puri-Puri Prisoner
- Golden Ball
B to C Tier: The Conditional Picks
Positioned in B or C tiers based on their less remarkable impact in gameplay.
These characters might shine in specific scenarios or fill niche roles within a team composition:
- Lightning Max
- Smile Man
- Spring Mustachio
- Triple-Staff Lily
- Mumen Raider
- Genos (Default)
- Saitama (Job Hunting)
- Metal Knight
Rerolling Strategy: Who to Aim For?
When rerolling, your targets should align with your preferred playstyle and the tier list's top contenders.
Saitama and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic emerge as top-tier choices for their exceptional damage and agility, respectively.
Their abilities to dictate the pace of battle make them valuable assets from the get-go.
The Flexible Nature of Tier Lists
It's crucial to remember that a tier list is not an absolute dictum but a guide that reflects the game's current state.
Personal preference, playstyle, and game updates can shift the meta, making flexibility and adaptability your best tools.
Looking Ahead: The Dynamic Game Environment
As One Punch Man World continues to evolve, so will its tier list.
Future updates may introduce new characters, adjustments to existing ones, or even entirely shift the competitive landscape.
Engaging with the community and staying informed will help you make the most of your gaming experience.
Conclusion: A Foundation for your One Punch Man World Adventure
This reroll guide and global tier list offers a snapshot of One Punch Man World's character rankings, providing a strategic foundation for both rerolling and gameplay.
As the game unfolds, keep an open mind, experiment with different characters, and most importantly, enjoy the journey.
Remember, the ultimate goal is to find joy in the battles you fight and the heroes you choose.